1. Get your clean candle holder ready. Once the wax has melted you must be ready to pour it immediately.
2. Take your wick and wooden wick holder from the top of the box and straighten out the wick.
3. Open your wax container and place the lid in the middle of the microwave flat side down. Then place the pot on top of the lid.
4. Heat the wax for 30 seconds at a time checking the wax after each 30 seconds. The wax has a low melt point and overheating will affect the scent and the pour of the wax. The wax should not take more than 2 minutes in total to reach stirring point.
5. Once most of the wax has melted and there is one large lump of wax, remove it from the microwave and stir carefully with the wooden wick holder provided. The heat of the melted wax will melt the remaining wax. If the wax is still cloudy when melted, microwave for a further 10 seconds at a time until the wax is clear.
6. No microwave? No problem. Push down on the bottom of the pot and the wax block will pop out. Heat in a bain marie (a bowl over a large, shallow pan of water. The water should not touch the bottom of the bowl) over a low simmer for five minutes, then turn off the heat and continue to stir gently until all the wax has melted. Then simply pour back into the Constant Candle pot and from there pour into your candle holder.
7. Dip the metal end of your wick into the melted wax. Then place the wick into the centre of your candle holder and hold it in place for a few minutes with the end of the wooden wick holder until the wax dries and sticks the wick to the base of the holder.
8. Place the wick holder onto your wick and position it across the top of your candle holder. Then carefully pour the hot wax into the candle holder. Once poured please leave the candle in the same position until the wax has hardened or the wax can move and create an uneven surface.
9. Once the candle has hardened and the wax has solidified, trim the wick to 1/4" and you are ready to light your candle.
The last posting date with Royal Mail is the 18th December so the cut off for Christmas orders will be midnight on the 16th December. For orders places after this date please choose Special Delivery when you check out